It’s easy to get started with SharePoint 2010 development using the Information Worker Virtual Machine (VM). In this episode, you will learn all of the tips and tricks to get the VM up and running. The Information Worker virtual machine is a Hyper-V based VHD file that has everything you need to build SharePoint solutions already installed. The VM includes Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, Visual Studio 2010, Exchange 2010, and more.
Download and install the following fix.
Clean and modern, the Keyboard Buddy Case appears to simply be a protective case when the keyboard is not in use. Combining ergonomic technology with sleek aesthetics, the Keyboard Buddy Case is a protective backing for your Apple iPhone 4 that also includes an integrated slide-out Bluetooth keyboard. The low-profile keyboard slides out smoothly, allowing you to easily transition between the Apple iPhone 4’s touch screen and a physical keyboard.
At BoxWave, we believe in adding to the functionality of your device, not just simply maintaining it. With the Keyboard Buddy Case, rest easy knowing that the best of both worlds is at your fingertips.
Keyboard Buddy Case Features:
- Form-fitting shell designed to snap on securely to perfectly fit your Apple iPhone 4
- Cut-out design for the touch screen so that you can keep the same tactile feel as using the Apple iPhone 4 without a case
- Conveniently designed to provide quick access to all of Apple iPhone 4’s controls, features, camera, and ports
- Integrated slide-out Bluetooth keyboard allows you to switch from the touch screen to a physical keyboard as desired
- Includes a USB cable to charge the integrated keyboard
- Bluetooth keyboard on/off switch allows you to turn the keyboard off when not in use to conserve battery power
- Finished with a high-quality smooth coating making the case smooth to the touch
- Charge Duration: 45 days
- Bluetooth version 2.0
- Jet Black color
Alternative: TK-421 iPhone Case with Flip-Out Keyboard (Price: US$49.99)
ROM version: 1.86.707.4
1. HTC phones featuring Windows 6.5 are designed to handle your daily life, with only one consideration: You.
2. You can customize with programs, ringtones, TouchFLO 3D options, and more.
3. Connect with the people you care about most using Windows Live, Facebook and other chat clients available for download.
4. Backing up with Microsoft My Phone is as easy as typing in a username and password and selecting what you want to back up. Everything else is automatic. You can even let it run in the background while you surf the net, chat with friends, or have it just resting in your pocket while you relax on the couch.
5. All this and increased convenience with a one stop shop for applications available for free and for download in the brand new Marketplace.
VERSUS AtomAng Fusion V6.0
I bet most of .NET developers do not realized this part of MSDN documentation. It cost me 100%CPU usage for not knowing this.
*The two conditions when a form is not disposed on Close is when (1) it is part of a multiple-document interface (MDI) application, and the form is not visible; and (2) you have displayed the form using ShowDialog. In these cases, you will need to call Dispose manually to mark all of the form’s controls for garbage collection
The two conditions when a form is not disposed on Close is when
(1) it is part of a multiple-document interface (MDI) application, and the form is not visible; and